Talk about a productive 2 weeks wedding wise! I have been able to check so many little things on the wedding to-do list lately, that it’s kind of overwhelming.
– Bought vases and other stuffs for the centerpieces
– Did a mock-up centerpiece, and they are going to look awesome
– Bought my wedding day jewelry, the fun stuff
– Picked out and purchased bridesmaids dresses
– Mom picked out and bought her dress
– Ordered and received stuff for the invitations
– Bought my shoes
– Contemplated filling out a registry, made a list, have yet to go to the store and do it
– WE PICKED UP OUR WEDDING BANDS!!
I absolutely LOVE mine, I’m not going to show you, but its white gold with small diamonds set into it. The diamonds came from the same ring that the stone for my engagement ring came from. It belonged originally to Scott’s grandmother, and I am honoured that his mother wanted me to have them.
That’s all for now!